Welcome to Healthy Weight Loss WITHOUT the Damage of Dieting!
Are you also finding 'midlife health challenges' catching up with you, like I did in my 40s and early 50s? (And finding that it also seems impossible to lose weight any more, right? I've been there, too!)
By ditching the diet culture MYTH of "eat less and exercise more" (which actually works against your physiology, hormones and happiness)...
... and focusing instead on the root issue, your metabolism and metabolic health,
- Lose weight in a sustainable (and even exciting) new approach that actually improves your health and metabolism rather than damaging it with more dieting!
- Minimize need for medications as you age by optimizing metabolic foundations of true health (for example, medications for blood pressure, cholesterol, thyroid, pain/inflammation, depression/anxiety, insulin,....)
- Feel comfortable and confident in your body and your choices again
- Boost your metabolism and energy and maintain a healthy weight
- Find a sustainable approach to wellness that works for your body and lifestyle
- Regain control of your health (heart, brain, gut, and whole body) and feel like yourself again
- Maintain changes without overwhelm or deprivation
- And put and end to the cruel, nasty self-talk and self-judgment in your head!
You’re not alone! I love helping 'midlifers' like you turn around the many varied health conditions that have crept up on us over the years (with or sometimes also without weight gain), by improving the underlying metabolic damage at the root.
Submit your name in the form to the right and you'll receive my first free resource to get started ... PLUS more to follow that will help you quickly get started turning your health around.
Offering support with: (see Services page for more details)
- Education: How does your physiology interact with food and with habits?
- Nutritional and Metabolic Health Coaching
- Functional testing and assessments
Your Nutrition and Metabolic Health Coach
Megan Ayrault is a Nutritional Therapy and Metabolic Health Practitioner who works with individuals, couples and small groups facing midlife health challenges and stubborn weight gain, to turn their health around naturally and sustainably.
Megan knows that we each have inner wisdom that can help guide us in the right direction. And yet that same inner wisdom also gets covered up from years and decades of poor metabolic health habits that create "static" in our body's inner communication. It takes a healing process, and often some expert support and guidance, to change course and create and live into healthier habits that will improve metabolism rather than continue to damage it.
Megan has completed certifications with the Nutritional Therapy Association, Society of Metabolic Health Practitioners, Nutrition Network, Health Coach Institute, Functional Blood Chemistry Specialist, and Burrell Education on Menopause Transition, along with over 20 years of studying physiology as a massage therapist and other personal and professional studies. And continuing study of various functional testing tools to support her clients on an even deeper level (revealed in cell functions).
Outside of the passion of nutritional health coaching, Megan also loves her work as a bodyworker (for horses, dogs and people), yoga, reading, crossword puzzles, meditation and being in Nature.
Book your 30 minute no obligation
In this complimentary session you will:
- Learn more about your own metabolic health signs
- Get clear on your top priority goal and WHY it’s important to you
- Uncover hidden challenges and habits that are sabotaging you
- Get some recommended next steps
- And by the end of our call you'll know whether my support with Nutritional Therapy, functional testing and coaching makes sense for you
MIDLIFE HEALTH & METABOLISM CLARITY CALL